DEFRO Limited Liability Company limited partnership uses the Operational Program Innovative Economy 2007-2014, Measure 6.1: Passport to export.
Measure 6.1 “Passport to export” briefly.
Operational Program – Innovative Economy predicts that support companies for per year. The company may receive funding from the Republic of Poland in the Republic of Poland. . The maximum amount of PLN 50,000 in funding that can be used to cover 50% of the total costs of the export business.
As part of the Measure and comprehensive support for SMEs, in other areas of foreign affairs, support and export, cover public aid related to the export of the products) will be provided.
The main assumptions for Measure 6.1 “Passport to Export” can be found in the Operational Program – Innovative Economy.
Documentation for the Measure 6.1 “Passport to export” can be found on the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
Measure 6.1 “Passport to export” will allow companies to:
– increase export shares in goods and services sales,
– intensify relations with foreign partners,
– improve recognizability of trade and company brands on the foreign markets.
“Passport to export” consists of the package for the SME including:
carrying out an assessment of eligibility for Measure 6.1; advisory services within the scope of
– target for export and promotional activities indicated for implementation by the entrepreneur,
– legal acts, regulations, procedures, commercial practices, and services for the selected market,
– possibility of financial support for exporter, including financing of insurance costs,
– creation of export strategy, development of which,
– searching and selection of partners on the target market,
– participation in international exhibition fairs as exhibitor,
– participation in organized international economic missions, during the meeting with the potential customers,
– getting the goods to the selected foreign market.